Upcoming Live CLE Webinars
Are you looking to improve your legal writing and earn CLE credits? Rosky Legal Ed is offering a series of one-hour CLE-accredited writing webinars in 2013. Following initial live presentations on the dates listed below, each webinar will become available as an on-demand video.
Dianne Rosky personally conducts each webinar, along with co-presenters where indicated.
- Clear, concise Powerpoint
- Detailed writing examples
- Practical writing exercises
- Answers to your questions
Write the Right Thing: Ethical Issues in Legal Writing
with The Hon. Gerald Lebovits, NYC Civil Court
Live webinar: April 15, 2013
Strategies for legal writing that exceeds ethical requirements, including:
- Identifying key ethical rules relevant to legal writing
- Citing authority precisely and fairly
- Avoiding writing mistakes that have led to ethical sanctions
Efficient Editing for Supervisors: Teach While You Edit
with Naomi Beard, of Naomi Beard and Associates
Live webinar: July 16, 2013
Strategies for providing edits that help your junior colleagues become better writers, including:
- Developing a shared understanding of core writing strategies
- Identifying key areas of writer
No products were found matching your selection.